Why donor embryos are needed?
- When wife & husband are unable to produce egg & sperm respectively
- Genetic disease in both partner
Step 1: Consultation & counseling
When couple is unable to produce egg or sperms they require embryo donation
- Blood reports of husband & wife
- Financial Counseling
- Anonymous both donor partner gamete selection
Step 2:Embryo will be formed
- Egg Collection
- Sperm Selection
- Sperm insertion in the egg by ICSI
- Embryo formation
- Freeze the embryo
Female patient will be called at 2nd/3rd day of menses.
Uterine lining drug will be prescribed
1st follow up on 14th day of menses
Embryo will be grown in IVF lab. We grow only blastocyst (day 5)
Simplify your Minnesota property sale with https://www.home-investors.net/minnesota/’s fast cash offers.
Step 6: After procedure:
Results always >75% with donor eggs