Fertility Kenya Awareness Campaign
World Fertility Day was launched on November 2, 2018 in the USA as an annual awareness day to be celebrated by individuals and organizations around the world. This year on November 2, 2021 and for the first time in Kenya, Nairobi we will be joining the rest of the world to Celebrate, Deliberate, Discuss, Highlight and Campaign for fertility.
This will be done by holding a peaceful procession in Nairobi’s CBD from 10:00 AM, specifically from Harambee Avenue-Parliament Lane-Cardinal Otunga Street-City Hall Way-Nyayo House Roundabout-Valley Road-turn at Integrity Centre down to Nyerere Road and into the Nairobi Serena Hotel, where the second half of the event will be held from 1:00 PM. We are grateful and overjoyed to be supported by our friends from The Marketing Heaven, whо will promote the event across all social platforms.
The purpose of this peaceful procession is to;
- Raise awareness and decrease ignorance that can surround the subject of infertility
- Completely eradicate the stigma, biases and judgment associated with infertility in society
- Be a voice for the voiceless
You should consider attending this event;
- If you are trying to conceive and are finding it difficult to get pregnant
- If you are considering In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- If you are interested in adoption and/or fostering
- If you want to understand your financial options
- If you want to meet with top fertility professionals and get answers
- If you have been diagnosed with fertility problems
- If you are a Reproductive Medical Specialists, Obstetricians, Gynecologists, Embryologists, Nurses, IVF Co-ordinators, Lab staff, Caregivers
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE INVITED GUESTS
Support and specialized information around:
- Vitamins and supplements, as well as eating and lifestyle options to encourage fertility
- Artificial insemination, IVF and ICSI
- Egg, sperm and embryo donation
- Legal and ethical aspects
- Treatment options and ways in which to optimize egg and sperm health
- The Exhibition will present innovative products, solutions and essential information to support the fertility journey of patients, to find the right solution to meet their needs.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS TO THE INVITED GUESTS THROUGH THE RAFFLE:
- No consultations fees
- Discounted treatments
- Free Laparoscopy
- Free fertility tests
- Free IVF Procedures
OPPORTUNITIES TO THE EXHIBITORS – PARTNERSHIP AND SPONSORSHIP
The conference provides an opportunity for corporates and organizations to enhance their brand visibility and presence in a target market both on the corporate and individual levels. Partners and sponsors will be accorded:
- Fertility Kenya Exhibitors will have the opportunity to engage directly and support visitors on their fertility journey and journey to parenthood, and searching for products, services and information to assist them in making the right choice for them.
- The event will feature a wide array of exhibitors as well as a line-up of expert speakers who will cover a range of topics – from IVF to surrogacy and adoption – designed to inform and enlighten couples who are trying to start or grow their family.
- Partnering with Fertility Kenya will provide Exhibitors with the unique opportunity to educate couples facing infertility and ensure they are given sufficient accurate information to make informed choices.
- Exhibitors participation will contribute to the success of the event’s mission which is to grow awareness around infertility, to provide reliable information and to support fertility patients on their fertility journey.
- Face-to-face interaction and immediate feedback with a highly engaged audience.
- The ability to generate awareness of products by showcasing specialist range and alternative offerings to a public that is actively seeking solutions.
- The opportunity to align Exhibitor’s brand with the most credible experts in the field of fertility and adoption.
- The launch of new products and services, as well as a means to identify new products and markets.
- Exhibitors and visitors will benefit from our network of key industry players, associations and media.
- Access to decision makers and opinion shapers both on a corporate and social level
- Access to a one on one opportunity to shape your brand image and increase your brand visibility
- Business prospects from the delegates/invited guests
- Feedback from potential and existing clients
- Opportunity for highly targeted marketing communication through Media House presence.
REQUEST TO THE PARTNERS AND SPONSORS
Fertility Kenya will conduct a Raffle during the Event and is kindly requesting Corporates and Individuals to please donate or sponsor the Raffle items, which are and not limited to:
- Fertility Tests
- Various types of Treatments
- Fertility Medicines
MODE OF PAYMENT TO FERTILITY KENYA
There are 2 options to pay for your sponsorship/partnership:
- By Direct deposit/ RTGS/ SWIFT/ CHEQUE in favor of:
Account Name: – Fertility Kenya
Bank: – Co-operative Bank
Branch: – Parliament Road
Account No: – 01128201336500